Saturday, June 27, 2009

What a long day!

They had full run rehearsal for choir today, the gown I'm supposed to wear is very loose and I'll have to memorize the scores by hook or by crook.

Straight after choir, I headed home to paint. :D Quite satisfying, although I'll have to pull an all nighter today in order to complete it by tomorrow.



The dinner tonight was :D, I got surprised with a birthday cake! I kinda wanted to accuse them of gaying in the toilet as they claimed they wanted to wash their hands but took super long. When we walked out of seveneleven and saw them I went "O-HOH" but didn't continue the gaying part cause I saw a cake box :P THANKYOU =D

The candles on the fruit cake burnt off pretty quickly D:

I didn't reveal the names, shall do that on the actually day itself (or rather, the day after cause I'd be singing at esplanade on tuesday WITH AHSCHOIR!!)

Can't wait for the concert! (but not geog hw)




A simple year ahead sounds like a great idea, things shall be quiet for me this year then! =D

No comments: